PSYCHOLOGY AND THE AFTERLIFE - THE DIVIDED SOUL


My late husband, actor Tom O'Rourke, had a terrible problem that resulted in his not being able to form an emotionally and sexually intimate relationship with any woman. This led him to act out sexually on the job where he could indulge in more casual, sexual contact that was less threatening and therefore more satisfying.

Unfortunately, he blamed his marriage for creating this conflict in his life, although he married me and stayed married to me for 35 years of his own free will. 

He revealed his sexual alter ego to me only after he'd passed over. I can tell you it was a great shock. Devastating. I thought we'd been happily married. That was never the case. Our marriage, in Tom's mind, was a companionship. It wasn't a marriage, because he constantly chased other women, and I can't even call it a friendship, because you don't break your vows and lie to your friends. 

Another interesting phenomenon, which I couldn't understand was that I kept seeing two Tom's in my psychic dreams and interactions. One was the Tom who helped me and had some kind of love for me, and the other consistently angrily rejected me and ran after other women. I was really puzzled by this. And curiously, they only appeared in the same dream together on one occasion. I began to think that Tom had a divided soul.

I really didn't know what to make of this until I was reading John Edward's book AFTER LIFE. In that book, he does a psychic reading for Mia Tyler, who is the daughter of Cyrinda Foxe, who has passed over. In the reading, he says "And the emotion that comes up around this feels split, as if there's a dual type of relationship, where two people are within one in some way." That was just what I saw with Tom. Then I read on and discovered that Cyrinda Foxe had been an abused child, just like Tom. John Edwards continued, "Linked to that abuse was Cyrinda's perception of herself as a 'dual personality'.

That's what this video is about: the connection of the mental and emotional problems we have in life that are carried with us into the afterlife. Our minds link us to our bodies, souls and our creator, but for some people who have terrible life experiences, their mental problems prevent them from being whole souls in this world, and perhaps in the next, too.



This is the strangest afterlife story you will ever read. A man with a divided soul, one in hell and one in heaven, came back to confess the truth and expose how the devil ruined his life. A must read for anyone struggling to reconcile sin and mental illness.


Comments

Popular Posts