HE THREW AWAY OUR HOUSE FOR ANOTHER WOMAN

Our beautiful house in Stone Ridge, New York.
My border collie

My husband, actor Tom O'Rourke and I scrimped and saved everything we could to try to hang onto our earnings. With my modelling money and Tom's soap opera money, we bought a house in the country that was a fixer upper. We spent our weekends making it into a real show place. I thought Tom was as proud of it as I was. It really was a dream home. And I used to dream of going back there with Tom. I don't dream that dream anymore. He was only pretending to be happy there.


Me happily cooking in our lovely kitchen in
Stone Ridge

Marcy's garden of Baby's Breath and Hollyhocks
in Stone Ridge

But when the woman who'd captured his heart the first day he stepped on set of the Guiding Light promised him if he'd leave me, she'd make him a soap star, he turned down a great job in New York, making all kinds of crazy excuses to me. Then, he sold our house, and chased after her, still never telling me the truth of what he was doing. He probably planned to make a tearful phone call from LA to give me the bad news. Goodbye and Good luck, honey. I love you, but, you know....

Of course, she was one of those women who like to keep men dangling and watch them suffer. She never gave him that job, or any other. She had the great joy of disappointing all his fond hopes of being Mr. Big Shot. But I have no sympathy for either of them. It was his own fault for being such a fool. We could have had it all. And he went to his grave convinced marrying me had ruined his chances at success. He was depressed that he'd never managed to escape his marriage. He had a woman problem that addled his brain. He was a smart guy in many other ways, but where his career and women were concerned, he was purely STOOPID.



This is the strangest afterlife story you will ever read. A man with a divided soul, one in hell and one in heaven, came back to confess the truth and expose how the devil ruined his life. A must read for anyone struggling to reconcile sin and mental illness.


Comments

Popular Posts