WAS HE WAITING FOR A LIGHTNING BOLT TO STRIKE HIM?



(l. to R.) Godfather Steve, Actor/husband Tom O'Rourke, pastor, 
Preston, Marcy O'Rourke, Jobeth Williams
Here we are at our son's baptism, which I guess I should be grateful Tom went through with, because he must have felt a little guilty about standing in the house of God as a cheater and liar. We are there with his best friend, Steve, and my best friend, as Godfather and Godmother. Preston's godmother is actress Jobeth Williams.

But I haven't seen her in years. Tom concocted a story about her director husband denying him a role that he should have gotten and demanded I never speak to her or her husband again. Now I know he was covering up, because he was engaged in an affair with a producer on that movie and he knew she would find out and tell me. He was covering his tracks.

Did he have a conscience? He really did some awful things to me. Nothing physical, but I was certainly gaslighted for 35 years. No wonder he had to come back and confess. Will I meet him on the other side when I pass? Hum.

Preston, Marcy and Jobeth Willliams
Or as Preston called her Jobethlehem 



This is the strangest afterlife story you will ever read. A man with a divided soul, one in hell and one in heaven, came back to confess the truth and expose how the devil ruined his life. A must read for anyone struggling to reconcile sin and mental illness.




Comments

Popular Posts