THE WEDDING THAT WASN'T - OUR LIFE WAS A SOAP OPERA

Our Wedding Photo. I was happy. Tom was cheating.

Does he look happy? Or is that a shit-eating grin.

Actor Tom O'Rourke proposed when he knew he'd gotten the big role on the Guiding Light soap opera, but the minute he stepped on the set, he fell for another woman. He stalled for year before he went through with the marriage, all the while telling me the producers wouldn't give him two weeks off for a honeymoon. And I believed him. Every single time he told me he loved me, I believed him for 35 more years of marriage.




The honeymoon in Paris where we met our friends and newlyweds, Bonnie and Jameson Parker, who was playing Brad on ONE LIFE TO LIVE and went on to star in SIMON AND SIMON, a nighttime TV series. They were happy, I was happy, but Tom was not and never would be. He regretted our marriage his whole life.


Jameson Parker, wife Bonnie Parker, Tom O'Rourke
in front of Sacre Coeur taken by Marcy Casterline O'Rourke


Truthfully, as I look back, for guy who's a big star on TV and honeymooning with his high fashion model wife in Paris, he really doesn't look very happy, does he?

Our life was a soap opera, and I was the cheated on wife who never knew it. But on the other side, where you can't lie and cheat, he had to come clean.

This is the strangest afterlife story you will ever read. A man with a divided soul, one in hell and one in heaven, came back to confess the truth and expose how the devil ruined his life. A must read for anyone struggling to reconcile sin and mental illness.



Comments

Popular Posts