If you think science has all the answers, that New Age spirit stuff is goofy, or that the sky god only works on Sunday, you think like I used to, until things started to happen that didn't fit into the neat periodic table of the elements that I'd studied in Chemistry class.

My story is so weird that I'm sure a lot of people will think I'm just making it up. It's possible, but why would I make up that my husband came back and confessed he was cheater, and then told me that I should write our true story? Brilliant move if it's the creator's way to make sure the message gets out that death is not the end. 
As a model and actress, I'd shared an exciting life with my husband, actor Tom O'Rourke for thirty-five happily married years, or so I thought. He worked as a regular on all the "Law and Order" shows, did small roles in many films, co-starred opposite Sandra Bullock in the TV series "Working Girl" and as Justin on the soap opera "Guiding Light". I loved him completely, but once he crossed over, he revealed the heartbreaking truth about who he really was and confessed his guiltiest secrets.
My true story raises many more questions than it answers. Does our understanding of who we are create the trap we are caught in and leave an indelible impression in this world? Is time an illusion? What is free will? What is the relationship of the mind, heart and soul on earth and in the hereafter? Does true love always exceed our grasp on this side of the veil?  

In my book, I've tried to accurately reproduce and describe my psychic experiences exactly as they happened. Psychic sight intruded itself into my life before I even understood what was happening. It was obvious to me, a Columbia University graduate in Biology and daughter of a professional chemical engineer, that these psychic events defied all the rules of science. So like all good scientists with data that doesn't fit the model, I blamed my equipment, which would be myself. Like most people, I tried to explain away things that didn't fit in my picture of how the world works.  This book is one person's journey from skeptic to believer.  I guarantee you will never look at your life in quite the same way after you read my story. 

This is the strangest afterlife story you will ever read. A man with a divided soul, one in hell and one in heaven, came back to confess the truth and expose how the devil ruined his life. A must read for anyone struggling to reconcile sin and mental illness.

Comments

Popular Posts