Model with Eileen Ford - Sex and Spirituality

I notice a lot a people claim they were Ford Models, but offer very little proof. So I decided that I'd better show you that I wasn't just blowing smoke. Below are some samples from my modelling days. I was a model before I was psychic, or even married to an actor. Even though I may look a bit dreamy in some of these photos, if you'd told me someday I would see the spiritual world behind this real world, I wouldn't have listened to you for a nanosecond. Ah, how very wrong I was about so much.

Notice THE FORDS logo in lower right hand corner
Photo by Richard Noble for Revlon
Hiro for Harper's Bazaar
Same shoot - Hiro for Harper's Bazaar
Hiro for Harper's Bazaar
Hiro for Harper's Bazaar
Concord watch Ad
Vogue Beauty Issue
Composite head shot
Vogue Beauty Issue
James Moore Harper's Bazaar
James Moore Harper's Bazaar
Hiro for Harper's Bazaar
Elizabeth Arden
How did I find out what my husband was up to? Read the whole unbelievable story in FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY HAIR - Second Sight on Amazon kindle

Comments

Popular Posts