NOT A CRACKPOT




I was raised to regard anything supernatural as superstition and not worthy of serious consideration. But I was to learn that just because you don't believe in ghosts doesn't mean they don't have important business with you.

For years, like most people, every time I had an experience that might be a little otherworldly, I tried to disprove it and usually succeeded, until the day something happened that I couldn't explain away.

I recorded this video about the event in my life that defied all scientific explanation and led me to question my whole concept of the physical world. It was my first step along the road to accepting that there is a greater reality surrounding us, nothing is as it seems, and we do go on in the afterlife as ourselves. These truths were proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt after my husband passed away and began communicating with me. He had a very powerful reason for needing me to believe that he was still himself in the afterlife. And, as I think you will see, it wasn't easy for him, because I am no crackpot.

No matter what your religion is or if you're an astrophysicist whose religion is science, like mine was, once you realize that there really is a spiritual reality all around us, everything you thought you knew changes. Nothing in life is ever the same again.

How did I find out what my husband had been up to? Read Bedeviled   on kindle

Author Marcy Casterline O’Rourke is a Barnard College graduate, former Eileen Ford high fashion model for Vogue, Elle, and Harper’s Bazaar, and veteran actress of dozens of TV commercials. Moving from small town New Jersey to racy, sophisticated New York City as a teenager was a quite a challenge, but the choice was either learn to model or learn to type. (And you do remember those old, unforgiving typewriters without autocorrect and spellcheck, or do you?)

While pursuing her career, she met and married ex US Army paratrooper and actor Tom O’Rourke, and he subsequently became a popular TV star, creating the role of Justin Marler on the soap opera the “Guiding Light”, co-starring opposite Sandra Bullock in a sitcom, working as a regular on all the “Law and Order” shows, and appearing in “Maid in Manhattan”, “American Gangster”, “United 93”, and many more TV shows and films.

This is the strangest afterlife story you will ever read. A man with a divided soul, one in hell and one in heaven, came back to confess the truth and expose how the devil ruined his life. A must read for anyone struggling to reconcile sin and mental illness.



Comments

Popular Posts